Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Intentions with this Blog

I've created this blog with the intention of summarizing my research as it happens. As I deal with quite a lot of information, I feel it necessary to somehow sum up everything that I've researched in a day by writing it out. This method has helped me in the past with smaller projects and for those I have always used a regular notebook of some sort and have written them out by hand.

Now, however, I have a much larger task ahead of me. This is to research my MA dissertation which is going to be a project much larger than what I've done in the past. As such, I've decided to try summarizing my thoughts in the form of a blog. I've blogged before and am quite familiar with it, but this is going to be slightly different in that it will be completely informal. My main blog, History Rhymes, is a more formal affair with, for the most part, properly researched articles done specifically for publication on the blog. This will not be like that at all. It will simply be my outpourings as I work on my dissertation.

No comments:

Post a Comment